• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was at Label during shooting

chknwing

Interesting that he almost died in a car wreck leaving the team facilities doing team-related poo, and yet going to a club is what people focus on and say he should stay home.

Newsflash people. People die everyday going out or staying in or hanging out or reading books or driving to go get a pizza for your family or going to the bank to cash a check or...

Hell, Sean Taylor was killed in his own home

Did you guys listen to WFNZ this morning? The callers may have been at their all-time racist high which is saying a LOT. I don't think anybody that hosts a WFNZ show is racist, but some of these callers though man...

I've heard hosts on WFNZ do this before, but they need to really really berate the callers when they bring that poo.

Did you guys listen to WFNZ this morning? The callers may have been at their all-time racist high which is saying a LOT. I don't think anybody that hosts a WFNZ show is racist, but some of these callers though man...

Yep. Really pisses me off to hear those idiots. Makes us all look bad.

The shooting happened at 7pm..

Let that sink in for the morons. .

Not at 12:00 or 2:00am in the morning. .

So Cam was at a Day party not hanging out all night when a real moron ruined people having fun...

Everyone knows nothing good goes on after 6 o clock. You should be tucked tightly in bed by 7.

Goodells reasoning for putting cam on the list.

Archived