• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Panthers looking to move up to 16-20th pick

@bobbyagnese

If we could land mid-teens that could be in range for someone like Trae Waynes or Devante Parker/Kevin White

They may really like Peat too.  He's the guy that I could see going the highest at tackle.  Has everything you want from a measurables standpoint...so if a GM is convinced he can make the transition well, I could see that making him high on teams' boards.  

How funny would it be if they traded up for a RB? This board would implode haha. 

But it's all speculation really so I won't put a ton of merit to the rumor.   

If we could land mid-teens that could be in range for someone like Trae Waynes or Devante Parker/Kevin White

They may really like Peat too. He's the guy that I could see going the highest at tackle. Has everything you want from a measurables standpoint...so if a GM is convinced he can make the transition well, I could see that making him high on teams' boards.

How funny would it be if they traded up for a RB? This board would implode haha.

But it's all speculation really so I won't put a ton of merit to the rumor.

Waynes likely would be the only guy you mentioned with a shot of being there. White goes top 10. Parker likely 10-15 range.

Archived