• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I mean, CMC had almost 1100 total yards and 7 TDs his rookie season.  I don't recall people calling him a bust but there was criticism he needed to bulk up and change for the NFL and of course the should you really draft a RB that high talk given what you can get elsewhere.   and he spent the offseason putting on tons of muscle and getting jacked.   Which was basically the talk of the board as camp approached.  And that 1100 season was then followed by an almost 2k season.  what did Bryce do? Watched Netflix and you tube....per Bryce.  So it's hard to really think we will see a CMC uptick in year 2 when our QB took the offseason off of football. 
    • Cuck the Fowboys...
    • I'm old enough to remember the people who wrote CMC off after his rookie season.  Was too small, couldn't break tackles.  Was a completely wasted pick.  Complete bust to take him top-10 when the Saints drafted the OROY (Kamara) in the 3rd Round. We live in a hot-take society.  I hope Bryce does better and 100% think he can, but none of us have a crystal ball. Just interesting how things have changed (i.e. CMC vs. Kamara).  And it's like that with multiple players. Cam was never seen in the same vein as Andrew Luck of RG3 early on... the NFL creates their own narratives, and many of them outlive their actual truthfulness. It is still wild to me the amount of hate Bryce has received. Let's see what this season brings...