• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cris Carter says he knows for a fact we called OBJ a "ballerina"

Ruff

How embarrassing for the Giants.  Such a proud franchise rich in history and championships, and this is what you put forth in the light of this situation?  Your franchise has been revered by other fan bases as a beacon of success, and yet this is the path you take in this instance.  Putting one insecure player above the rest of your team and franchise?  

I am literally shocked this is still going on.  This could have been easily settled at Coughlin's press conference on Monday morning with a statement saying "We've talked to OBJ, he knows he was in the wrong for the helmet to helmet hit and is prepared to accept the punishment by the league."  End of story.

It's pretty clear that the Giants are in full on save face mode for Beckham.  Heaven forbid something tarnish the image of your star player moving forward and do anything to hurt Jersey and merch sales.  We all know Giants fans aren't in a hurry to buy up those Ruben Randle or Will Tye jerseys by the handfulls.

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

Ballerina is a girl

Sounds appropriate to me after the hissy fit he pitched in NYC.  A bit hormonal

Traditional, gender-specific titles are used for ballet dancers. In French, a male ballet dancer is referred to as a danseur and a female as a danseuse. In Italian, a ballerina is a female who typically holds a principal title within a ballet company; the title for equally ranked males is ballerino.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20392-1422840785-34

ballerina-gate.

if true, it does confirm that Carolina talks the weakest in nicest trash in reality.  Very foul stuff is said on every NFL field from start to finish.  Ballerina doesn't even register on the disgust scale.

This is turning into the craziest poo ever.....why is it that this Panthers team is involved in some huge controversy EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!  It is just getting out of hand....after every single game, the team that we just whooped, or the fan base of the team that we just whooped, comes out with some insane narrative that casts the Panthers in some crazy light.  I honestly have never seen anything like this in my 34 years of watching sports.  What is the deal?????  Is it because people just cannot stand to see the motherfuging Carolina Panthers dominate the league?  Is it because our black Adonis of a quarterback is just styling on everyone, and is running away with the MVP award?  Is it because we play smash mouth, kick you in the teeth football?  Is it the people just cannot accept that we are going to go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl?

I just dont get it.....

I'm embarrassed to be a panthers fan today.

there is no room in this game to call someone a cum guzzling queen, meat-pole dancer, prancing fanny lancer, butt pirate, fudge packer, homo and the like.

wait, what? Ballerina? None of that other stuff just ballerina?  

Welp, I'm still embarassed but for a whole new reason.

Archived