• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How crucial is tomorrow’s game? Panthers made the playoffs 100% of the time when starting 4-1 or better

Saca312

If you don’t follow @KB_fan on twitter, you should.

Anyways, she brings up a VERY interesting statistic that caught my eye. I’m sure she’ll probably make a thread on more stats, but I want to highlight this one in particular:

So, hopefully we get that (should be easy) dub tomorrow and feast.

A win tomorrow puts us on a good trajectory moving forward.  If we can somehow handle them in a convincing fashion, momentum this year really swerves in our favor.  Outside of the Rams, Chiefs, and Saints, I just don't see many legit teams this season.  We're up there and should be able to make a run for it.  As long as we lock Kalil out of the facilities next week.

We shouldn’t have much trouble with the Skins. They were very overrated going into that Aints game and just aren’t a good football team, and Smith isn’t good either. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised by anything tomorrow. We could blow them out, get blown out or win another nail biter that we had no business winning in the end. Our team has always been unpredictable. 

We need to win, ugly or pretty doesn’t matter.

that being said, it would be nice to see samuel Moore and Wright on the field a lot and see if we can get some air,.. 300 yards passing, , 35 points, and a few turnovers.

the p in peaking needs to start.

I think almost as important as our win is Washington's loss. We will be competing with them, Green Bay, Seattle, Minny, and Philly for the wild card (if we don't beat NO for the division). We play Washington, Philly, and Seattle. A victory over even two of those teams will put us way ahead in the wild card. Going 2-0 this week and next would be huge.

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

the p in peaking needs to start.

I get what you're saying but we don't need to peak until January. A slow climb until then is fine with me. Obviously we need to do whatever it takes to win, but do I expect our best football right now? No. I hope we play well enough to get into the dance and maybe take back the division, and end up playing our best football right as the playoffs start.

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

If you don’t follow @KB_fan on twitter, you should.

Anyways, she brings up a VERY interesting statistic that caught my eye. I’m sure she’ll probably make a thread on more stats, but I want to highlight this one in particular:

Thanks @Saca312

Here's the full data I posted on Twitter:

181444352_Panthershistory1st5games.png.eca2776377ab3ce6ad85b240819920de.png

1517466200_Panthershistory1st5games(2).png.c74a4e74e1d06ec8e8cfdc9ec7dcd679.png

Archived