• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.J. Moore was electric, but

Rags

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What about Smith's first four games when he had 6 catches on 17 targets for 67 yards as a starting WR?

I honestly think part of Smith's resurgence the previous two weeks was because teams had pretty much written him off. They were basically treating us as having 10 men on the field on offense.

Lol he’s prob got 60 yrds in penalties.

Yay for the ravens for stopping Moore. Oh wait! They got their shy kicked in. Who gives a poo if they stopped a particular player for half of a game! How dumb!

Can’t get separation, can’t catch, is getting more and more past his prime every day. Comparison to cotch is laughable. Moore on the other hand makes plays and ,although still raw, looks better every week. 

So many arrows in the quiver. Cam's never had this many weapons before and he's been masterful at spreading it around. Perfect bit of synchronicity going on and it's going to be great.

And that O-line... wow. I would have never guessed back at the end of August.

DJ bulldozing through guys and fighting for yards reminded me so much of Smitty.  He's going to be great, and we're seeing it just begin. 

Like a lot of people, I wanted Ridley in the draft originally...but was okay with Moore.  Thinking we got the guy with a TON of untapped potential, definitely going to be fun to watch. 

4 hours ago, Rags said:

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

We also had a big lead in the second half.   Which impacted his production IMO more the Ravens.

dude is special and we really haven’t even seen it though.  His YAC ability just has been a tease thus far.  We get sneak peaks where he shows what we can do. Dude is gonna explode soon if we keep giving him the ball. 

His YAC ability is why he went first. 

Dj Moore was electric but Funchess on one play and Greg and CMC cost him a td and more yards. Fun doesn't seem to want to block for the young guns coming around on screens/smoke routes whatever today wasn't the first time Moore's been coming his way and he's just standing there today he had to be instructed to block like really my man.

Why are you so eager to add a "but" to his performance? What the hell is with this fanbase? We've been clamoring for a legit WR of Moore's mold for how long now? Come on.

We ran away from the Ravens because of the different options we had offensively. Moore is a piece of a larger puzzle now. That's what we drafted him for.

Because its cool to be pessimistic 

Dj Moore was electric but Funchess on one play and Greg and CMC cost him a td and more yards. Fun doesn't seem to want to block for the young guns coming around on screens/smoke routes whatever today wasn't the first time Moore's been coming his way and he's just standing there today he had to be instructed to block like really my man.

Fun is looking attention and looking the title of #1 wr. He should be better but he is not

So many arrows in the quiver. Cam's never had this many weapons before and he's been masterful at spreading it around. Perfect bit of synchronicity going on and it's going to be great.

And that O-line... wow. I would have never guessed back at the end of August.

I thought o-line would be our kryptonite in August but I’m happy to be wrong.

6 hours ago, Rags said:

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

Torrey is not Cotch. That is Jarius. Moore wasnt playing because it didnt make sense to put him out there and limit the entire offense. They let him learn and sit until he knew all positions and could be moved around so the defense wouldnt key on his being in the game.

This whole post is just wrong. The definition of fake news.

Archived