• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly 2nd in tackles for loss

2 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Kuechly has 16 tackles for loss so far, 2nd in the league behind Donald who has 20. Just came across this stat which surprised me considered how much his play has been criticized this year. There isn't even another 4-3 LB in the top 10. 

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/defense-tackles-for-loss?season_id=16

People expect him to be omnipresent and are looking for any reason they can to explain our defense underperforming. Sure he’s not pulling down 6 interceptions this season but he’s not the one who’s fallen off and sure as hell isnt to blame for this defenses’ woes.

2 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

He's still the best linebacker in the league. and its not even close

People are slurping over Wagner this year and even in a "down" year for Luke he still has more tackles, TFL, sacks and the same number of interceptions. It's laughable that this is even a discussion 

Not this year. Homer glasses are on.

Wagner has been hands down the best LB in the league this year. Luke earlier in the year was misdiagnosing plays, missing tackles, missing reads, and overall trying to do too much.

I think the majority of it had to do with Washington, as he has looked much better recently. He's definitely looked more like Luke the past few weeks, but for a while there I was surprised and concerned. 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

That's because most people on here don't know poo about football.

They don't even watch it to even begin to know it. Just watch the Panthers actually thinking we will win every game by several TDs and blame the refs for every loss. When you actually watch football you see that the refs usually fug up all the time in all the games.

He's the same player he has always been, he uses his film watching and instincts with a wicked first step to disrupt plays. When he's right (which he is most of the time) he gets to ball near the Los. When he guesses wrong the team gets gashed because a bunch of players aren't fitting their gap responsibility

Archived