• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen - 1 Year 7mil to Seahawks

jb2288

Sorry Greg, I love ya but I can't and won't cheer on the Seahawks in any form or way. I would have went with Buffalo since they made it to the playoffs and have a pretty decent team in place as well as many of the Carolina connections that made him even contemplate going to rebuilding Washington with Ron. I wish you well but to heck with the Seahawks and it's rather annoying fan base. 

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Ryan Kalil Jets 2.0. Good for him getting paid a bit more but I’d be surprised if he is productive and healthy for them.

And Matt Kalil with Houston. Greg hasn’t been the same. He’s a decent TE but he’s not close to the stud back in 2014-2016. We’ll suck anyway so good luck to him and not that team. 

They were the team we couldn’t get past for years. If Greg wins one with them, I wouldn’t even be mad. As a franchise they’ve done what’s needed to consistently be in the conversation and you can’t really be mad about that. Maybe jealous, but not mad.

Archived