• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are the nail in Quinn's coffin

Jeremy Igo

They looked awful. As much as our new staff has kick started a team that still has room to grow and spots where we could easily improve the talent, the Falcons are the opposite. They have so many first round picks and yet they have no heart and soul. Reminds me of the Rivera teams of the past two years that appeared to basically give up in the two 7+ game losing streaks.

Just now, onmyown said:

I hope they win a couple...hate to see them with that #1 pick

Yeah, the last thing we need is them to replace Matty Poo with Lawrence. Matty Poo gives us those terrible throws in the end zone where only the defense has a chance to catch it and choke. I don’t want that team with a Rhule type coach and Lawrence.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yeah, the last thing we need is them to replace Matty Poo with Lawrence. Matty Poo gives us those terrible throws in the end zone where only the defense has a chance to catch it and choke. I don’t want that team with a Rhule type coach and Lawrence.

I think the Jets are a lock for number 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think they'll wait until their mathematically eliminated but I don't think he'll make it through the season. The Falcons probably deeply regret letting that meaningless late season push last year save him.

0-5 teams have never made the postseason- they’re eliminated. 

Archived