• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Teddy Bridgewater the future at QB for the Carolina Panthers

jfra78

Is Teddy Bridgewater the future at QB for the Carolina Panthers  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Is Teddy Bridgewater the future at QB for the Carolina Panthers

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Curious question, who should be the Panthers QB of the future? TB was the best option this season imo although I'm questioning the price tag atm.

A QB Drafted early next year. If not next year, year after. TB isn't it, and everyone knows it. Except the one guy that voted on this poll, and Jeremy I guess. 

2 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

He’s not the only problem but he is a problem at the most important position in sports.  He needs literally a perfect team around him to get to the playoffs. We shouldn’t have that little of a window with any quarterback.  We need a guy who can win us games when we don’t play our best or don’t have the best roster. Our current guy can’t do that. 

You mean a guy like Cam. (I am not actually saying Cam I am saying a guy like Cam. One far younger and more powerful).

50 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

A draft pick. 

Yep.  Evaluate who you like.  Draft them.  Let him sit a year behind Teddy and learn from both he and Brady.  Its the perfect scenario.  Who that qb is I have no clue but its seemingly looking like this is going to be a qb heavy talented draft.  5-6 are almost locks for the first round

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

If he doesn’t lead a 4th quarter comeback this whole season, he should be cut the day the season ends.

Eh, it would be very possible for a failed comeback effort to include Teddy doing everything he can and other failures ultimately preventing success (see: Carolina's 2017 wild card game); I'll take seeing some moxie and near-magic as positive evidence. Moxie and moral victories aren't wins on the scoreboard but there are a lot of holes on this team and immediate expectations can be scaled accordingly.

At this point though not only has he not shown that but his specific poor play has ended multiple attempts and it's only been 8 games. To quote my Magic 8-Ball, 'Outlook not so good.'

Archived