• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots vs Jets

Hoenheim

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

Did cam have a good night? 

He made a clutch throw on the next to last play of the game which put them in position to make the game winning field goal.

The porterhouse/ribeye/cab kept me from seeing all of the game so can't speak to his overall performance but was surprised to see him just flat fall down twice in the 4th quarter, bizarre.  Despite that they pulled it out in the end (it was the Jets after all).

Cam had the zip on the ball on quite a few throws tonight that I haven’t seen since the Seahawks game(and before that 2017). Not clear if it’s available all the time but it hurts or he has a limited number of them per year or what but if he can do that consistently then he’s the guy but if his shoulder can only take so many of those then it’s a problem

Really didn't want the Pats having any shot at all at Lawrence/Fields, so glad they didn't lose to the Jets. But it's absolutely hilarious that they came that close to losing to the Jets... The Patriots are terrible, Cam is inconsistent and even at his best at this point he's just slightly above average. I hope they enjoy 7-9 purgatory for the next decade+.

8 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Did cam have a good night? 

Yes.  He had a very good, efficient game.  Didnt attempt a lot of deep passes, but was very accurate in the short, intermediate game, and was clutch on their last drive.  Also scored 2 TDs on the ground.

Archived