• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Bucs

Jeremy Igo

I’m getting tired of these long losing streaks and really hope they can pull out a win. 

What makes me nervous is, Tampa is pissed off and facing a Panthers defense that simply can’t match up with all the talent they have. 

What makes me hopeful is the coaches really do seem to know how to put these players in positions to succeed.

My prediction is Tampa wins another close one. Panthers have a chance to win at the end, and can’t, again. 

Bucs take this game unfortunately 

panthers D not good enough to make Brady or his receivers uncomfortable 

offense well, don’t see it   DJ Moore needs to be part of teddy’s vision and he isn’t, or if he is, he is all Teddy sees   To me, He just doesn’t see all the routes after snap  he does a pre  snap and that’s it or as  Igo said during the Game thread ‘Teddy needs to throw receivers open’ 

Loss good for the draft position I guess 

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Awful week to pull the Bucs. They're going to be looking to bounce back strong after that stinker against N.O.

What impresses me about his team and staff is that we should've had at least a couple of games like that ourselves yet we compete week in and week out.

Although the overall record is not great, the fact that we have been competitive and in the game in every 4th quarter this season is really quite encouraging.

Archived