• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help my Panthers Franchise!!

Admiral Ackbar

I hope that everyone is having a great holidays!

I am an avid Madden player and unfortunately for me the game has been stale for quiet some time now. But nonetheless I continue to play it because I love the NFL, gaming and my Panthers.

For those of you unfamiliar with the concepts of the game, in the "franchise mode" portion of the game you can import your own draft class to scout and then draft. And while there are many community members that create their own game files to represent the upcoming draftees I think it would be awesome to have you all in the game!

I could update the forum with your stats, teams that drafted you, etc.

If you would be willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Just tell me:

- Name that you would like to use

- Position

- Height/Weight

- Position Prototype (Pocket passer for QB, Ballhawk for Safety, Speed Rusher for DE, etc.)

Thank you for your help in making my game better! Have fun with it and save the forum so you can stay updated on your career!

Thanks again!

54 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Small school QB that you trade up for so that you can move them to a position that they’ve never played.

Make sure it's a local small school though. Y'know a Charlotte 49ers, an East Carolina Pirates or a UNC.

Jabir Adekunle

8'0"

500 lbs.

Edge

99 everything

Never played high school ball in his home country of Ghana.

Went to a small 3rd Div college in Vermont.

Played one season (senior) and had 32 sacks.

Gets injured first NFL game on the first play and never plays again.

Becomes mayor of a small town in Texas.

Dies a virgin.

4 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Mojo Risin

Qb

6-4

300 pounds

Dual threat

RIP Jared Lorenzen. AKA "The Pillsbury Throwboy" AKA "Hefty Lefty" AKA "The Round Mound of Touchdown" AKA "BBQ" (Big Beautiful Quarterback)

Damn, that guy was a ton of fun to watch in college. It looked like watching some kid's dad playing QB against 10 year olds. Hapless defenders hanging off of him while he's still slinging it.

Archived