• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron's going to win the east with a less talented roster

RumHam

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

We sure they have less talent than us?

Their defense is legit have you seen their players? We know that Ron is a competent DC....

I'd swap defenses with them right now including our draft pick being all defense....OP doesn't realize that they have the 4th ranked D in the NFL

Also alex smith is a TB who can throw the ball forward

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Offensively not defensively for sureeeee.

Yeah on defense they are way more talented. They have a more talented offensive line. They are more talented at TE. We have the leg up at WR and RB but our RB hasn’t been playing. QB is meh on both. 

32 minutes ago, RumHam said:

How was he the problem again? This all started when hurney came back. Congratulations to him, that team has gotten behind him. Meanwhile, we throw moneybaround to subpar talent and draft overall terribly. Writing is on the wall.

Weren't you slamming Ron for sucking so bad here last year?

I mean, I was the last guy off that boat and I don't remember seeing you remaining when I left.

And I did leave the boat with the caveat that he'd probably make his next team relevant before we were again. And, well, yeah, he kind of has. He inherited a team that was run badly but had good bones. We had a team that had old worn out bones and had been run badly.

Rhule will build the better team over time, but Ron Rivera is the kind of coach that can get guys to run through walls for him. That kind of loyalty can create success, but those walls eventually take the toll on the players.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he does is he the first coach to win a division multiple times with a losing record? Is that something to be proud of? It's just fortune of circumstances. You weren't good, your division mates just happened to be even worse.

Yes. He is...will be the 5th time in NFL history and only 3rd time with a 16 game season 2 of which will be by Mr. Ron Rivera.

Archived