• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson character issues.

Rags

13 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

On Walterfootball.com - 

Walter (site owner) is the hot take artist.

Charlie Campbell, who's article this is, is generally one of the best draft predictors every year and has a good feel for what positions teams are slated to draft.

He's a football nerd that does nothing else but NFL draft and its weird that he hasn't been picked up by better media outlets.

Here's a video he just did on Wilson and Marty Hurney Firing:

He spends the last few minutes of that video talking about what a huge mistake it was for the Panthers to fire Marty Hurney.

Yeah...I'm gonna pass.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He spends the last few minutes of that video talking about what a huge mistake it was for the Panthers to fire Marty Hurney.

Yeah...I'm gonna pass.

Starts at 6:45.  He makes good points if you were in a debate-does not reference the contracts and other parts of the job.

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

On Cam Newton pre draft:

The most stinging criticism came from Nolan Nawrocki in the Pro Football Weekly draft guide. He called Newton“very disingenuous” with a “fake smile.” “He comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup, Nawrocki wrote. “Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. He has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law - does not command respect from teammates and always will struggle to win a locker room," Nawrocki wrote.

Came to post exactly this haha

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed that a lot of the wildest kids I knew in college came from the strictest upbringings but if hasn't become an issue yet I doubt it will. Guys like Manziel were already wild as hell in college they just had enough talent to float them at that level.

True. I just wouldn't assume he's going to be a film room rat just because his dad made him watch a ton of film when he was a kid. But I would like to think that every QB would be a film room rat at the NFL level, just out of necessity. 

32 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

On Walterfootball.com - 

Walter (site owner) is the hot take artist.

Charlie Campbell, who's article this is, is generally one of the best draft predictors every year and has a good feel for what positions teams are slated to draft.

He's a football nerd that does nothing else but NFL draft and its weird that he hasn't been picked up by better media outlets.

Here's a video he just did on Wilson and Marty Hurney Firing:

Could the dude not wait 30 minutes until the mowers were done?  And also his "stat" about hurneys picks making the pro bowl is a bit disingenious

Archived