• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy says he made playoffs before while only throwing 14 tds

Panthers8969

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I am just going to disagree. I think people are just sort of hearing what they want to hear from his comments. They were pretty inoffensive, IMO. 

Fair enough, but I don't know how to hold this in a vacuum given the other things he's said and done recently. It's just not a good picture overall.

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Fair enough, but I don't know how to hold this in a vacuum given the other things he's said and done recently. It's just not a good picture overall.

I think it's more of a case of him not really being polished enough to realize that something he views as matter of fact can be misquoted and put out of context. It's a game that reporters are famous for playing. 

The only thing that really matters is what he does on the field, IMO. And his on the field results have told the story(which many of us said prior to the season), that he is a game managing QB. He needs everything to be almost perfect around him to succeed. 

This has to be the worst take ever, Teddy B......  Same record as last year with a far superior roster minus an injured CMC.  Not sure how anyone can support him being starter again, other than for like the first 4 games or so while a rookie gets their legs under them.

That said, the O-line got completely dominated by the saints yesterday.

14 minutes ago, CBird said:

This has to be the worst take ever, Teddy B......  Same record as last year with a far superior roster minus an injured CMC.  Not sure how anyone can support him being starter again, other than for like the first 4 games or so while a rookie gets their legs under them.

That said, the O-line got completely dominated by the saints yesterday.

They’ve literally been dominated all year.

Except the first half of most games, and Moton the entire games, protecting the 4th quickest release in the league in check down TB, which in turn falsely ranks them average/slightly below average.

Let’s hope the new rookie breaks rookie records with the quickest release and is able to put up 30+ points at half time before the oline clocks out, oh and Moton is resigned.

People here act like TB is the single reason for a losing team. There is nothing offensive about what he said, people are so butthurt. Time to move on.

33 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

Remember when David Newton told us we should be grateful that we got rid of that jerk who dances and doesn’t give him exclusive interviews for this good guy career journeyman who brags about stats from past seasons and blames his teammates

That same Jerk who won the media good guy award in Boston of all places lol. 

27 minutes ago, CBird said:

Same record as last year with a far superior roster minus an injured CMC.

Wait, are you saying this roster is far superior to the one last year?

Everyone in here talked about a playoff run in 2019 entering the season...

Before this season, the discussion was if we even would manage to win 3 games...

Far superior coaching and matching talent to tactics, that I can agree too.

30 minutes ago, CBird said:

Not sure how anyone can support him being starter again, other than for like the first 4 games or so while a rookie gets their legs under them.

I think all the Teddy cheerleaders are gone now, amazing how long they managed to believe in him. Let the Rookie take his time, no need to stress it. A few plays in week 12-15... and then let him start the last games.

How hard is it to come out and say I held the team back and I have to be better if I want to remain the starting QB for the Panthers?

This guy is a grade A douche. Horrible QB and not much better of a person. 0 Accountability.

15 passing touchdowns and every time we get close to the goal line he thinks he is Cam Newton. He would go great with Moron, guys that only want to pass the ball if it is the last resort.

Archived