Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

that would serve dak well...he is only about the cash, send him to houston

Regardless of what team I'm with, I'd want to see what Prescott looks like after that major injury before I'd offer anything for him.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onmyown said:

Actually that’s correct going by metrics and statistics for the past 20 years.

 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think we're further away than that but even accepting the premise, it's not like we can just decide we're gonna get those things.

We're not really in good position draft wise or free agency wise on the quarterback front.

No team has zero chance at the playoffs. That is absolutely a false idea. This division used to have a long run of worst to first. I don’t think we’re necessarily overtaking the Saints next year but I do think we’re a lot closer than many around here wanna admit. Bridgewater was by far the biggest reason we missed out last year. Our defense is getting better. We have a great group of skill players on offense. We get some o-line and a good QB, we’re making a run. But that’s the trick, getting that QB

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regardless of what team I'm with, I'd want to see what Prescott looks like after that major injury before I'd offer anything for him.

No doubt, but if your medical experts check the box with him, and you as an organization believe he is a go, then even though there is still a risk you gotta take that chance over a Sam Darnold every time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

No doubt, but if your medical experts check the box with him, and you as an organization believe he is a go, then even though there is still a risk you gotta take that chance over a Sam Darnold every time. 

My significant other is a huge Cowboy fan and a big Dak Prescott fan, though.

I fear the Panthers acquiring Prescott would have a bad effect on my love life 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My significant other is a huge Cowboy fan and a big Dak Prescott fan, though.

I fear the Panthers acquiring Prescott would have a bad effect on my love life 😕

I see your point, stick to your guns.

I was actually talking a Prescott and 10th pick to Houston for Watson trade. Houston saves face replacing Watson with another young top 10 QB, and Houston gets the 10th pick in a draft where they have no 1st or 2nd rounder. Dallas adds Watson to a good Oline, Zeke Elliott, Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup to form a dynamic offense.

Since both wear #4, it shouldn't be to hard to just change the names on the back

Edited by TheProcess
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KatsAzz said:

The one sure thing we can all count on is that Watt will not be playing for the Panthers in 2021.

well, probably not. 

Never say never though.  We have had some late career GOATS roll through here before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My significant other is a huge Cowboy fan and a big Dak Prescott fan, though.

I fear the Panthers acquiring Prescott would have a bad effect on my love life 😕

 

Time to get acquainted with an old fashioned......

will ferrell lube GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I see your point, stick to your guns.

I was actually talking a Prescott and 10th pick to Houston for Watson trade. Houston saves face replacing Watson with another young top 10 QB, and Houston gets the 10th pick in a draft where they have no 1st or 2nd rounder. Dallas adds Watson to a good Oline, Zeke Elliott, Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup to form a dynamic offense.

Since both wear #4, it shouldn't be to hard to just change the names on the back

I don't think there's going to be a trade, but if there is one the easiest kind to sell to the fans would be swapping Watson for another established quarterback.

Naturally, that takes us out of the equation.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...