• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I mentioned it before. Now I'm pleading: Please stop buying New Era until they correct our color!

top dawg

32 minutes ago, CRA said:

if you ain't down with cargo shorts and ball caps, then I ain't down with you. 

Oh my God, cargo shorts over the age of 21....any adult man who wears them really needs to see a therapist. My beef with hats is they can cause baldness and look juvenile in most occasions but cargo shorts are just a whole different level of goofy. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Oh my God, cargo shorts over the age of 21....any adult man who wears them really needs to see a therapist. My beef with hats is they can cause baldness and look juvenile in most occasions but cargo shorts are just a whole different level of goofy. 

mama said happiness is from rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin blue.  Hats don't cause baldness. 

you disrespecting hats and cargo shorts? on the huddle? 

200.gif

1 minute ago, CRA said:

mama said happiness is from rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin blue.  Hats don't cause baldness. 

you disrespecting hats and cargo shorts? on the huddle? 

200.gif

I'm bout to get some just b/c that person is against it lol. Them Shits are automatic fire given that.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

if you ain't down with cargo shorts and ball caps, then I ain't down with you. 

My brother and I spent at least an hour looking for my dad at an air show once, because every white man around his age was wearing a tan hat, a light colored shirt, khaki shorts, "air dads", and white bunched up socks.

26 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

My brother and I spent at least an hour looking for my dad at an air show once, because every white man around his age was wearing a tan hat, a light colored shirt, khaki shorts, "air dads", and white bunched up socks.

Wearing white socks is the real crime here

2 hours ago, Bronn said:

I’d honestly argue that the shirt is too dark and too blue.

IIRC our official color is “electric blue” not “teal blue.”

The hats are obviously more teal blue. As for being dark, which is closer to the official colors they are using on panthers.com? I'd argue that it's pretty dark, especially compared to what New Era is producing. No green tint at all.

475767323_Capture_2021-02-18-18-22-49.thumb.png.0f1ad9f14580007d64aadc4f601b7dd8.png