• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston released

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

FS was (and has always been) on my "need to upgrade" list, that is for sure.

We have needed safeties of some form or fashion ever since John Fox walked into the building.  Hopefully Rhule puts a higher value on them.

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We have needed safeties of some form or fashion ever since John Fox walked into the building.  Hopefully Rhule puts a higher value on them.

Basically since the first set of Ss we had as a team we have been in need of S lol.

Mike Minter wasn't the best S ever but fug man compared to the poo stains we've had he may as well be a HoFer. Chris Harris did well with us for a split minute. I mean a Harris Minter combo would be good if we ever coulda had that.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MintMi21.htm

A lot of the newbs may not even know we had a legit fugin FS at one time. I think he moved to SS later on when he got older.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

Not a fan either, but I respected the fact that Boston never took the late season for granted. He was one of the only players in 2019 to give 100% effort late season. Same for last year, he payed his best late season too. Hernaiy was about the only GM to give him big safety money, have fun in washington Tre..