• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A comprehensive breakdown of the top QBs in the draft.

Verge

I feel that Lance and Fields are simply too athletic to be complete busts as some worry about. Their natural athletic ability will buy them enough time to develop into good QB’s. 

Both can make all the throws and Fields is accurate as hell. So it’s not like either solely depends on their legs. It’s just another part of their game. 

If we don’t land Watson, one of Wilson/Fields/Lance would be a very nice consolation prize.

I know I’ve got a ways to go in regards to an NFL talent evaluator because when I look at Wilson vs Lance I see they’ve both played not so great competition and Lance just looks way better as a prospect. I just can’t shake the feeling Wilson is going to be a bust when so so many people who do it for a living/are clearly better evaluators than me sing his praises. I guess time will tell. 

• Pie 4

27 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

I know I’ve got a ways to go in regards to an NFL talent evaluator because when I look at Wilson vs Lance I see they’ve both played not so great competition and Lance just looks way better as a prospect. I just can’t shake the feeling Wilson is going to be a bust when so so many people who do it for a living/are clearly better evaluators than me sing his praises. I guess time will tell. 

If history is any indication, at least one of these guys is gonna flat out bust and another will probably come far short of expectations. I LOVE Wilson, but at the end of the day maybe Wilson is the bust. 

If I had to bet money with a gun to my head though, I'd bet on Fields being the bust and it's because of what Verge pointed out - he's wildly inconsistent in his play and unlike Cam who could also be inconsistent, Fields while being a very good athlete isn't a Cam type of athlete who can simply take over a game with athleticism when he had to.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I would love Lance or Fields. I get the knock on Fields, but this was a very strange year. He had lineman out, WRs out, coaches out, and several games cancelled/moved. I feel like he really didn’t get in a good rhythm. His 2019 stats were pretty incredible. Lance struggled in his only game in 2020 also. Both players are oozing with potential and I really hope we can get one of them. If we do draft one of them, who will be our starting QB in week one?

• Pie 1