• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC and Shaq restructured

NAS

"Oh my godddd it's like Hurney all over again!!!"

Or maybe...just maybe.......Hurney did things (some of which were very stupid) that every GM in the league does.  It'll be even more hilariously ironic if we end up drafting Parsons at 8th overall...even though I have it on good authority Hurney is the only GM in the history of the NFL who has ever drafted a LB or RB in the first round.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mickey Loomis is 178-126 as an NFL GM. The Panthers are 200-215-1 as a franchise. One gets the benefit of the doubt due to success while the other has a lot to prove. 

So I assume your position is that if you are winning then do it by any means necessary but if you are losing then the cap issues are just more problems and not justified?

44 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

GoOd ThInG wE hAvE a Rb AnD lB uNdEr CoNtRaCt!

pepsi GIF

There are mind numbingly stupid people in this thread. It’s like they think if you keep doing the same fuging thing we’ve done we’ll somehow see different results. We are a mediocre franchise and these are mediocre moves. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

There are mind numbingly stupid people in this thread. It’s like they think if you keep doing the same fuging thing we’ve done we’ll somehow see different results. We are a mediocre franchise and these are mediocre moves. 

What are you talking about??? It not like theres history with these moves. Or the fact how other teams pay ILBs and RBs. Trends are dumb too, future learning my ass! Im not stoopid YOURE THE STOOPID ONE!!!1!1!!!!

16 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

So I assume your position is that if you are winning then do it by any means necessary but if you are losing then the cap issues are just more problems and not justified?

No. My position is that if you've proven that you can field a consistent winner you probably know what you're doing. Hopefully our crew will soon be there.

10 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

In fairness, we could end up being wrong on our takes of this....but this just seems so disturbingly familiar. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, SmartyHurney3 said:

What the fug are you talking about you moron. Who cares about his injury. CMC is a stat whore for a position that typicall costs late round picks or a FA singing to be competitive at. He's failed numerous times with the game on his shoulders to score or gain 2 yards for a first down. He's a net negative. He does too much that is not his primary role, and too little at his primary role. The Panthers need 2 runningbacks because of his short yardage weakness. 

His contract is absurd.

Well then the GM that wrote it must be an absolute moron, right? 🙂

• Pie 1