• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drew Brees retires!!!!!!!!

BurnNChinn

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

20 years. One ring. And that's b/c Brett Favre choked. I'm still 100% convinced come July, he will come out of retirement. this piece of poo loves the spotlight. 

So this is why I cringed when watching the Super Bowl.

When it was clear that it was over, Romo went into a whole "well Mahomes will win a few more before he retires. He might not catch Brady though..." script.

I'm sat there thinking "it's BLOODY hard to win the Super Bowl. It takes more than an exceptional QB."

Marino never won one. Kelly never won one. Manning only won one (the second was won by the corpse of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos defence). That's three first ballot HOFers right there. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Aquemini said:

Saints won their only Super Bowl against long time Saints QB Archie Manning's son .. right after Katrina devastated NO .. all just a big coincidence

People say games aren’t fixed, but I remember the Panthers scoring 3-4 TD’s on a single drive that kept getting called back on phantom calls after Katrina.

also can’t tell me the no calls on all the helmet to helmets on Cam weren’t a fix either!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

People say games aren’t fixed, but I remember the Panthers scoring 3-4 TD’s on a single drive that kept getting called back on phantom calls after Katrina.

also can’t tell me the no calls on all the helmet to helmets on Cam weren’t a fix either!

This is why I stopped watching other games a long time ago

• Pie 1