• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think that's just the Panthers.

Barring some miraculous outcome, it's pretty difficult imagining anybody is going to want to make Watson the face of their franchise.

The Eagles probably will have no problem with it...

3 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Deshaun was never coming here to the Carolinas to begin with, these allegations should further  confirm that fact. He may be lucky to play any games in the NFL for a long time if they are proven true.

I disagree. ALL of the chatter for like 24 hours earlier this week was about him coming here. Including from people in the know from his camp on Twitter. Ended almost instantly when this news came out.

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Maybe, but all of these allegations are very recent in the grand scheme of things.

In the conniving vision of the Texans owners you have, why is it they don't ruin Deshaun *after* he is traded, rather than before?  Why tank his value *now*, rather than once they get something back from him?

I don't have any visions I said that's how I took the conspiracy.

DW was clearly getting massages.

6 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I find it coincidental that this occurred after he said he wasn't playing for Houston again.  These owners really think they own people and McNair seems to be ruthless enough to get this started.

I'm not defending Watson and it's hard to defend someone when 20+ women came forward and said the same thing.  Sadly just like Bill Cosby, he'll go down because volume means truth though no evidence can be had.

Regardless, Watson will not be trade in 2021.  There is no way in next 6 to 8 weeks that this gets resolved before the draft. 

I almost brought up Cosby, like all that came out when he was trying to purchase NBC and he learnt a good ole' lesson. But people who only believe what is told to them like to belittle anyone who thinks otherwise as a dumb conspiracist.

Timing here is crucial, and a point someone mentioned that I hadn't thought of was that they were holding this over him until he realized his "place." He wants out of that hellhole and now he's involved in their game.

And of course, it could all be true as well, exactly how it is presented to us.

So am I still a negative moron “Teddy fan” for not wanting to give up three 1sts, Burns and Chinn for a single player or are some of you coming around to realize it’s to risky to give up that much on one guy?

Usually it’s injury you are worried about but the reality is that anything that goes wrong with a player you sell the farm for is magnified. 

If you draft a player and he doesn’t pan out you are put 1 single pick. If you trade three picks and two starters for a player and he doesn’t work out... you are out three picks and two starters. Giving up that much for any player doesn’t make sense to me. Here’s why.

• Pie 1

Ima need those of y'all who can't help but be bothered by the coincidence that this was while Deshaun was getting out of Houston to also remember that 8 people just got murdered in spas. If you think that wanting to be traded to another football team could trigger a 20+ person civil suit as a scheme to get back at them, I'm going to also need you to think that hearing about 8 people being killed in spas could very well trigger somebody that works in that type of environment and was made to feel unsafe by somebody.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We are way mast the tin foil hat stage. Nearly 2 dozen women are potentially coming forward. Let it go. 

BurnNchinn: U really don’t think someone could pay all these women to come out and say this. Lol we have some real smart people on here. SMDH

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

...but quite possibly looking for something else.

(and unfortunately, looking in the wrong places)

Oh yea no surprising at all. Not smart at all either.

100% he was looking for the happy ending that wasn't ever a question for me. For me it was suspect timing and what actually happened.