• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans trade for another QB

ncfan

32 minutes ago, Jmac said:

The fact that his legal troubles may just be starting and the Texans will want way to much.....he won't be playing here.

I don’t get why people think Tepper isn’t willing to overpay to get Watson? Has anyone listened at all to what Schefter and the rest are saying?

• Pie 1

At this point, it might be better to trade down. I never thought I would say that

this Team needs so many parts   It would it surprise me if they traded and took a QB1 late first or second RD    ...Trask, Mond   I know they aren’t world beaters but it might be the smart move now 

https://wr.al/1KAEW

what is puzzling about Watson, we all know the teams a d the nfl ha e security around d their players.  The Texans Execs  absolutely knew about this,   Inconceivable that they didn’t 

30 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

I don’t get why people think Tepper isn’t willing to overpay to get Watson? Has anyone listened at all to what Schefter and the rest are saying?

I think Tepper being the guy making any of our football decisions is a recipe for disaster.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1