• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

11 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I mean if Tepper and the organization have made it known they want a QB and have been in on a few big name QBs mentioned in TRADE talks, what makes anyone think they wont TRADE up in the draft to get a guy? They offered 8 for Stafford, they might consider moving up

Those are proven commodities though but I’m not necessarily opposed to trading up if they like a prospect that much.

The people I've seen on pff, ESPN, Twitter, nfl writers all seem to think Wilson or Fields both would go 1 in other years without the presence of a John Elway prospect like Lawrence, and Fields just ran a 4.41 for a QB. They pass the eye test, right now it seems like overanalysis is the issue Fields is facing (considering people are trying to say he maybe can't read defenses when his offense has nfl dudes and the routes take a while to develop) but I guess we'll seeeee

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we could get Stafford talent level we'd be trading up for sure. Dude was a former #1 overall pick who has thrown for over 45k yards and nearly 300 TDs and you're implying that would be settling? LOL!

Not sure where you’re getting that I’m implying that at all.

Stafford was our first target. There are no guarantees that any of these rookies will be on his level. 

How many rings does Stanford have, btw?

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Not sure where you’re getting that I’m implying that at all.

Stafford was our first target. There are no guarantees that any of these rookies will be on his level. 

How many rings does Stanford have, btw?

If rings are the only standard then you're implying a lot of great players weren't good enough.