• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Build a wall

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, X-TEM-X said:

How about Dyami brown in round 3 with 73th pick? It sound like a Crazy to me or nah?

He seems to be in that range as well don't know much about him though.  I'm a USC fan so I just put St. Brown, and you're presumably a UNC fan and put Brown haha. Always have to throw one of your college guys in the mock.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Double Trouble said:

He seems to be in that range as well don't know much about him though.  I'm a USC fan so I just put St. Brown, and you're presumably a UNC fan and put Brown haha. Always have to throw one of your college guys in the mock.

Ahaha Of course I did throw one guy down in Panther Mock but I wouldn't be shocked if Dyami Brown did past by 3rd or 4th round then just grab him before 5th round.

So we gotta wait and see what happen in draft night TBH.

5 hours ago, chknwing said:

dude trade down and take the entire Alabama Oline in the 2nd/3rd.  Instant wall with chemistry.

And with picks 47 through 51 the Carolina Panthers select...

The entire offensive line, Alabama Crimson Tide.

(Jets fans boo)

Five hogmollies take the stage in lockstep, all shake Goodell's hand simultaneously (accidentally throwing him off stage) and put on one giant New Era Panthers flat bill. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Tbe said:

I think we’d draft Fields if he fell, but I bet we pass on Lance. 

That would be the only scenario in which I would consider passing on either Sewell or Slater, if they are still on the board.

I'm not a Lance hater, and in the right situation he may turn out to be an amazing QB.  We are just not the right situation at this point, especially with pick 8 and huge needs at OL (almost all of it), CB, LB, TE, DT, and potentially little depth at WR. 

I'm not whining about our roster situation.  12 months ago we basically had to gut the roster to exorcise the demons of the prior regime rewarding players (our own or FAs) based on what they did a couple of seasons earlier, not what they could do next year.  Coming back from that takes time.  I'm happy for the young talent we have, and hoping I feel just as good about the 2021 draft 9 months from now.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I prefer "if you build it, they will be knocked on their asses trying to get to him".

Hey Dr. Quest here, what happened to the Tinderbox?  Trump still your favorite President of all time?

On 4/7/2021 at 2:14 AM, WOW!! said:

I don't always agree with Scot but this is a no brainer.. Build a Oline and Secondary your only real hole is QB .. If Darnold falls on his face.. A QB next year comes into a good situation.  

still have room for improvement at LB and FS. 

• Pie 1