• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not posting anything else

CarForLife

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Post count here counts for so much. There are all kinds of crap posters here, but since they have been posting crap for so long they have a high post count and therefore often times get a pass. They often get called out by other posters but rarely it even reprimanded by mods. 

You just gotta lay low. This site is basically the premiere NEWS source for the team. Dont try to think of this as a place to have a "discussion". Just sit back and enjoy the way so many compete to be the first to report some tweet. They get dopamine hits from being first. Be grateful there are that many dopamine addicts doing that so any and all news/issues relevant to the team can be found here. 

this place was never not a shitposting buffet. i would suggest the panthers subreddit for more nuanced discussion.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CarForLife said:

Listen here I think the people in this group can go suck a bunch of dicks everyone in this life is entitled to a fuging opinion you don't like mine I don't give a poo but I'm not going to bow down and stop posting what I want to post but I will gladly bend over and let you kiss my ass goodnight you bunch of judgmental hypocrites and yes this will be my last comment but only for tonight cause I'm tired you bitches 

You’re kinda sexy....

• Poo 1

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It wasn't removed, it was just locked because it was misleading. You posted a thread saying Moss was coming to Carolina. You linked a purely opinion piece that Carolina should look at signing Moss. Long-time posters have gotten temporary bans for this stuff.

You got to start the kids off right Linville. Make him keep his word with a two week ban.

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It wasn't removed, it was just locked because it was misleading. You posted a thread saying Moss was coming to Carolina. You linked a purely opinion piece that Carolina should look at signing Moss. Long-time posters have gotten temporary bans for this stuff.

Could have just changed the title.  You guys have done this for Juan several times.

Also I dont think it was intentional click bait.  New posters need to learn these things

Edited by jfra78

I had the check for the chuckle, your thread said Thaddeus Moss to the Panthers.  It wasn't the case, thus closed.  And you've only made 3 threads before this freakout? Get a grip lol.

Don't make misleading titles, we've already got the weird SpecialJuan dude.  Make another account and proceed with the clutter.