• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brett Kollmann's 5 Biggest Draft Steals

davos

I didn't realize that Marshall's percentage for 1 on 1 jump balls is 80%...that's ridiculously high. Look at him being the Red Zone target. Something we've needed so much for so long. It's crazy when you sit down and think about it how perfect this pick was and how amazing it was with the team going back in the second and STILL getting him. Reminded me of those Draft simulators and you have this player you think you can get but you trade back to see how far you can go down before getting him. It literally played out like that. 

Essentially we got 2 starters in the first two rounds, for sure. Potentially 4-5 starters if some of them do well in camp and beat out people.

• Pie 4

14 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I didn't realize that Marshall's percentage for 1 on 1 jump balls is 80%...that's ridiculously high. Look at him being the Red Zone target. Something we've needed so much for so long. It's crazy when you sit down and think about it how perfect this pick was and how amazing it was with the team going back in the second and STILL getting him. Reminded me of those Draft simulators and you have this player you think you can get but you trade back to see how far you can go down before getting him. It literally played out like that. 

Essentially we got 2 starters in the first two rounds, for sure. Potentially 4-5 starters if some of them do well in camp and beat out people.

I think both Horn and Marshall have all-pro/star ceilings. 

Christensen's ceiling being a rock solid, 7-9 year starter (being a bit older)

Daviyon is a mega steal in my book.  Excited for Hubbard & Tremble (especially) as well.

Cap on two legit OG prospects in Deonte & Moore.  Such a f*cking solid class.

But back to Marshall:

My 2 favorite aspects that tend to come out a lot of these LSU guys is in game quickness and aggressiveness/magnetism towards the ball once thrown. Landry and Odell were awesome at this, Jefferson as well.  They just naturally adjust like magnets and go for the ball, don't let it fall into their hands.  Shi Smith is also excellent at this so I'm just excited all around. 

• Beer 3