• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall Jr

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

The safety's work in there too on 1v1's and outside of Chinn they look bad in coverage.

A Safety on a WR is a mismatch waiting to happen. Not many Safeties in the league can cover even a decent WR. Nothing to see here. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

A Safety on a WR is a mismatch waiting to happen. Not many Safeties in the league can cover even a decent WR. Nothing to see here. 

True, could be part of the reason the receivers are doing so well. Really anyone on 1 on 1's w/o any rush or help is a mismatch. Also, in 11 on 11's Burris seemed out of position a few times. I know for sure he was on the very first play. Thats the only spot I would consider adding with the 24 million. I want to roll over as much as possible. 

• Beer 2

13 hours ago, Smithers said:

With Moore, Anderson, Marshall, Arnold, and CMC we have 5 serious threats on every single play.  That’s tough for any defense

We also brought in David Moore from the Seahawks to be the WR3....although TMJ might take his spot before he even gets it. 

• Beer 1