• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who is now eligible for the Hall of Fame?

Icege

27 minutes ago, bababoey said:

I mean Eric Shelton is eligible too.  What's your point.  Gross was a really good O-lineman.  He's not a Hall of Famer.

Jebus dude. Those two are no where near comparable. You take one of the greatest Panthers of all time. And compare him to that? What's your point?

Heaven forbid a Panther fan hype up one of our own. 

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

His entry won’t take long

The dream would be Agent 89 and Mills both going in. But he's up against Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, and Reggie Wayne. Holt and Wayne didn't make it in their first year eligible. Also eligible are Devin Hester, Tony Boselli, Richard Seymour, Demarcus Ware, Leroy Butler and Zach Thomas. I could see Agent89 making it to the final 15, but I'm not sure he'll make the cut this time around.

Edited by trueblade

17 hours ago, trueblade said:

But he's up against Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, and Reggie Wayne. Holt and Wayne

None of them won the triple crown (not many do) None of them were as dangerous a player as Smitty.  I would love to see a survey of coaches and ask them of the four players who they had the most difficult time preparing for. Odds are Smitty.

Outside of Moose who were Smitty's running mates.  No one really.  These other WR had complimentary receivers.

Finally, I'll match 89 highlight reel to anyone you want.   He was a beast and was feared.  

And the most quotable WR among them.

ICE UP SON   So EPIC

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

None of them won the triple crown (not many do) None of them were as dangerous a player as Smitty.  I would love to see a survey of coaches and ask them of the four players who they had the most difficult time preparing for. Odds are Smitty.

Outside of Moose who were Smitty's running mates.  No one really.  These other WR had complimentary receivers.

Finally, I'll match 89 highlight reel to anyone you want.   He was a beast and was feared.  

And the most quotable WR among them.

ICE UP SON   So EPIC

he should get in on touchdown celebrations alone