• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance

NAS

4 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

It was a beautiful throw, but was only 45 air yards give or take.  He's the guy I would have wanted if he fell to us though.  That 80 yard bomb comment up there was misleading lol.

Lol umm yeah I MAY have over exaggerated, but it did flick down the field pretty effortlessly. The RAC made it 80….

andre lotterer oops GIF by ABB Formula E

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I found it odd we were never that interested. Didn’t even attend his 2nd Pro Day. I guess it just goes to show how confident we are in Darnold…

We did attend. Just wasn’t Rhule and Brady.

Also, the 49ers trade went down during his first pro day and everyone pretty much knew what was going to happen. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Tbe said:

Also, the 49ers trade went down during his first pro day and everyone pretty much knew what was going to happen. 

Except all the people who for some reason we're convinced they were trading up for Mac Jones. That was one strong rumor I never bought.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I remember us sending people to Fields’ second day, but thought we skipped Lance’s. Yeah maybe we knew it wasn’t going to be Mac at 3…

• Pie 1