• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

Low hanging fruit. They need to write about something.

Right--48% completion percentage.  He is a decent backup--maybe in the top 25 for reserve QBs.   Heck, the bears might have 3 QBs better than all of ours.  Not dissing Sam D, but it is possible.

• Pie 5

Okay, first if all, I apologize to the mods for another thread treading the same topic over and over. But after reading this, from a non-Carolina fan, where's there's smoke....

Now, I wanted to make it a poll, PJ or Sam... simple, who do you have more faith in as a fan, not what anyone else thoughts, like coaches, reporters, etc...but your honest opinion. This is the off season regardless how this season goes, good or bad, we in it together. Alot of people like to talk the talk, use others opinions as facts, so who's willingly to walk the walk. Let's have fun, if you on the fence cool...but there's clearly a division amongst us when it comes to how we deal with the QB position.

You have to be a fool to think not one person in that locker room thinks PJ deserves his shot ...can they openly say anything right now, no, but you can see, almost feel the energy because that's hope, inspirational.....

7 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Now, I wanted to make it a poll, PJ or Sam... simple, who do you have more faith in as a fan, not what anyone else thoughts, like coaches, reporters, etc...but your honest opinion.

Neither...

Hope for the best for both, expectations are very low.  

That said, competition is very unpredictable and let a guy get his foot in the door...

...crazy things happen.  

Drew Bledsoe signed the first $100,000,000 contract/largest in NFL history and promptly got beat out...

...hmm, me thinks the odds of Sam seeing some playing time sooner rather than later are increasing 🤣