• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

38 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

So sam who lost his spot to wilson, Minshew who lost his spot to Lawrence.

just so we're clear.

it's clear maybe you, me, a few others, and oh wait COACH RHULE believes in PJ...i mean, if you think about it...you pass on Fields...drafting him no way PJ sees the field, i've said this plenty of times, Darnold's a Big IF...probably more of a Fitterer move..to make him feel like he did something....but your boy still getting much needed reps...hmmmm

and that last interview it's like Rhule had to remind people "hey Sam still here..." when the reporters kept talking about using PJ's legs more...

So anyone that believes PJ ain't it...you sure do have faith in a Coach who does....

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

it's clear maybe you, me, a few others, and oh wait COACH RHULE believes in PJ...i mean, if you think about it...you pass on Fields...drafting him no way PJ sees the field, i've said this plenty of times, Darnold's a Big IF...probably more of a Fitterer move..to make him feel like he did something....but your boy still getting much needed reps...hmmmm

and that last interview it's like Rhule had to remind people "hey Sam still here..." when the reporters kept talking about using PJ's legs more...

So anyone that believes PJ ain't it...you sure do have faith in a Coach who does....

So strange……..

8 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

If Darnold had started the game and had the same exact numbers with the same outcome….

Working Jim Carrey GIF

CPsinceday1 Spin…

Darnold completed less than half of his attempts, 60 of his pass yards came on 1 play, he overthrew open receivers and we lost the game.

Animated GIF

PJ outplayed my expectations, but I’d take J. Eason as a backup any day of the week, because numbers don’t lie… am I right?

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

So if PJ clearly performing better in practice, in game's, you really think they continue to stick with Darnold if he's not showing any improvement. Maybe Darnold hasn't really picked up the playbook, Cam was limited in NE because of the new playbook terminology. Is Darnold having a hard time adjusting??? 

You pick up the 5th option, as many have said the deadline was around the corner...but you can fool some people some of the time, but not all the people all the time...that locker room is watching 

I've never heard a word about PJ performing better in practice?  Also, how do you explain how PJ looked in his actual game time last season?

16 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I've never heard a word about PJ performing better in practice?  Also, how do you explain how PJ looked in his actual game time last season?

He hasn’t been. Grier has been taking reps with the 2s for the past week or so.