• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CUTS - Panthers must be down to 85 players today

Zod

Today the Panthers will make some cuts, but probably guys you may never have heard of. 

However, sometimes there is a surprise veteran cut to allow time for him to find another team. This is actually a courtesy. I don't think that will happen today, but you never know. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Zod said:

Today the Panthers will make some cuts, but probably guys you may never have heard of. 

However, sometimes there is a surprise veteran cut to allow time for him to find another team. This is actually a courtesy. I don't think that will happen today, but you never know. 

I will pretend like I never heard of Will Greir

Edited by cardiackat88.
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 5

Based on Sundays showing this should be easy for the staff to make. Hate that some guys had a bad day, but they picked the absolute worst time to have a bad day. Some will squeak through out of need for the remainder of preseason or beyond, but I dont think we will see any headscratchers minus possible injury settlements.

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think it'll happen, but at the same time I wouldn't be shocked. 

I think Rhule is gonna give him a redemption shot next game. Fitts idk though, not enough info on him in the GM seat yet to make an educated guess. If I had guess though I think fitts would cut him today.