• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be a happier you - Learn to ignore others

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Does a certain Huddler bother you? Are they technically not breaking any rules but can't stop with posting worthless content?

Well ignore 'em. 

I have never been real big on censoring folks on here. It seems easy enough just to ban people who aren't breaking any rules but are just annoying. I have found that is a very slippery slope and soon this place is an echo chamber. 

However, you can easily and quickly ignore folks you don't care to hear from ! Hooray! 

Simply hover over their name and click the IGNORE button. Bada Boom! You never have to read them again. 

Or, if you are on your phone you can add names to ignore IN YOUR PROFILE very easily. 

I think this will make your huddle experience much better. 

STUD!!!  I like it...let any HUDDLER be their own censor!!

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Does a certain Huddler bother you? Are they technically not breaking any rules but can't stop with posting worthless content?

Well ignore 'em. 

I have never been real big on censoring folks on here. It seems easy enough just to ban people who aren't breaking any rules but are just annoying. I have found that is a very slippery slope and soon this place is an echo chamber. 

However, you can easily and quickly ignore folks you don't care to hear from ! Hooray! 

Simply hover over their name and click the IGNORE button. Bada Boom! You never have to read them again. 

Or, if you are on your phone you can add names to ignore IN YOUR PROFILE very easily. 

I think this will make your huddle experience much better. 

Or alternatively people can just be mentally tough, not let what other people say bother them and we can all exist peacefully together. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I've never tried the ignore option, as much as they annoy me, I feel like it's still part of the Huddle experience to get outraged by the annoying people.

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

I totally agree. I just cannot bring myself to ignore anyone. I may disagree with many folks opinions on here, but they are free to say or type what they want. If there is a member on here that annoys me, then I just glaze over when I see their posts. I agree with JIgo, opinions that are the exact opposite of my own are extremely valuable as they require me analyze my stance on various topics.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

I have a very long ignore list...mostly trolls, some aren't. 

Zod is right, it keeps me happy. 

I also tried to ignore him a decade ago...but I have learned to love him.

My ignore list is very selective; just a few over the limit retired coaches that don't matter.