• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, Floppin said:

My Mom's ex-husband's family are all Steelers fans. His father, my ex step-father, played for the Steelers in the 50's and is in the Duke football Hall of Fame. They all live in Greensboro.

Holy crap. 

Duke has a football hall of fame?

what did he do to get in? Put his helmet on correctly?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

It's crazy how shitty the local channels come in on antenna in chapel hill. like i have to stand on one foot picking my nose holding the antenna betwixt my butt cheeks to watch the game

I'm in NY but the bootleg streams are better than the NFL Game Pass trial. I have Jets on Antenna and it's also pretty garbage always freezing

• Pie 1

I'm home today but usually im out on the road working during gamedays. Sometimes I can listen to some parts of games. 

When I am off on gamedays and still OTR, the streaming websites are always a crapshoot. I've got AT&Ts best phone plan data wise and the streaming sites still like to randomly freeze up all the time.