• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Moore cut

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, frankw said:

It's weird right? Guy hasn't been on the job a year yet and if you ask any questions you get people giving you the stink eye. We all want the same thing but some of us have additional perspective through the failures of past front office executives so things will get looked at a little more closely now. So far there are things to like and things that seem like more of the same ol' Panthers. Like the oline. We're gonna find out soon 🤷‍♂️

Exactly.  I said during the draft and FA that not addressing the o line was extremely irresponsible and people wanted to argue but i havent been proven wrong yet on that assessment. O line getting manhandled by second and third stringers isnt a good sign.

1 hour ago, Bostonheelfish said:

We’re going back to feed-the-stud offense.

I think we're moving towards trying to be able to pass or run from (virtually) any set we come out with. It will facilitate audibles and put defenses on their heels.

Barring health struggles (and maybe the o-line not coming together), I think we're going to be a pretty versatile and challenging offense for teams to deal with.

57 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Why don't we put money to a starting Olineman instead of signing guys like Perryman, Moore, Eflein, etc.... It doesn't make sense. 

I know theres been no real games played, but my god Finessererereers first free agency class already has two HUGE misses......now the fate is on ELF, ERV and Arnold to make up for negatives. 

No LB and WR/KR, they were big needs months ago and before the draft. He knows Moore form seahawks days, big 1.25 million miss-take.

Edited by Basbear

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Exactly.  I said during the draft and FA that not addressing the o line was extremely irresponsible and people wanted to argue but i havent been proven wrong yet on that assessment. O line getting manhandled by second and third stringers isnt a good sign.

We haven't played a down yet, so you haven't been proven right either. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

So how did we go from Joe Brady not using TE’s last year to keeping 5? I’m a little confused right now, plus only two rbs well u can count Cannon but damn has to be weirdest roster I’ve ever seen. Rhule better get his crap straight or he’s not going to last long.

And only 2 of those 5 are any good