• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod Almighty's 2021 Carolina Panthers Season Prediction

Zod

Best case scenario is 10-7. Worse case is 7-10.  The factors to me are injury and health. If we stay relatively healthy, Darnold doesn't get hurt, the rookies like Horn don't hit the rookie wall and we don't cave late due to a tough schedule we should win 10 games.  If we get hit hard with injuries and our young guys don't grow up fast we could end up on a losing streak like last year.  Guys like CMC and Darnold are crucial to our success as their backups are big drop offs in talent. In other positions the next guy up will have to play inspired. We will need some winning this year to convince players the process is good and Rhule knows what he is talking about.

2 hours ago, CRA said:

7 to 9 wins. 

triple stamp it, no erasies, touch blue make it true. 

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Switch the numbers around to 9 to 7 and finish the year with a SB win like Giants did against Patriots. This is not going to happen but sometimes even a dream can become a reality

Wait...I think CRA said 7 to 9 wins.   Not the record being 7-9.

Am i right, @CRA?

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Wait...I think CRA said 7 to 9 wins.   Not the record being 7-9.

Am i right, @CRA?

Yeah, 7 to 9 wins is my window.   Ball bounces our way a little then we get to 9.  It doesn’t, I think the floor with some adversity is about 7. 

Too much talent not to get to 7.  OL too weak IMO to get much further than 9. 

• Pie 1

I'm bucking the trend here...  I'm going 10 wins minimum.

The offense will struggle, but find it's footing.  I don't expect Darnold to be an all-pro, but if he finds a rhythm and comfortability, which he absolutely will to some degree compared to what happened in NY, he will be solid.  Once he gets comfortable, the supporting cast are gonna do really well and I expect Robby to either match last year's production or surpass it, and I expect DJ to smash last year's production.  CMC will be back to business as usual and push for OPOY.

All while the offense is finding their rhythm, the defense will come out as real slobber knockers from day 1.  They won't truly get primed until a few weeks in, but they will be the best defensive unit we have fielded in years, and in many early games, they will carry our team to wins as the offense sputters a bit until they get in their groove.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm bucking the trend here...  I'm going 10 wins minimum.

The offense will struggle, but find it's footing.  I don't expect Darnold to be an all-pro, but if he finds a rhythm and comfortability, which he absolutely will to some degree compared to what happened in NY, he will be solid.  Once he gets comfortable, the supporting cast are gonna do really well and I expect Robby to either match last year's production or surpass it, and I expect DJ to smash last year's production.  CMC will be back to business as usual and push for OPOY.

All while the offense is finding their rhythm, the defense will come out as real slobber knockers from day 1.  They won't truly get primed until a few weeks in, but they will be the best defensive unit we have fielded in years, and in many early games, they will carry our team to wins as the offense sputters a bit until they get in their groove.

Sounds good to me. 🙂

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Yeah, 7 to 9 wins is my window.   Ball bounces our way a little then we get to 9.  It doesn’t, I think the floor with some adversity is about 7. 

Too much talent not to get to 7.  OL too weak IMO to get much further than 9. 

Good take, but I think the OL is going to be better than the concensus...  especially if Brown, Daley, and Christensen get in early.  I'm hoping Miller's absence gets that ball rolling the first couple of weeks with Daley stepping in.

3 hours ago, CRA said:

Yeah, 7 to 9 wins is my window.  

My window is glass, I see through it to your soul and you are WRONG.  Either 11 wins or 6.  No in between.

And a possible Jameson Morgan appearance week 16-17.

or we have a most interesting record of 8-8-1