• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New York Jets at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

2 minutes ago, Santee_Panther said:

If you can’t trust K for a 50 yarder, and he can’t make an XP, you gotta cut him to save that draft pick, right?

Yes.  He barely hit the FG he attempted in preseason.  So far, he looks no different than Slye, except Slye could attempt kicks from 70 yards out.

• Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• so, we are giving participation awards now for taking sacks..some of which he created himself ? I stand by what I said.   To put him in the same rarified air  as Mills and Smith in the previous post did is a false comparison  that’s my opinion  young has done nothing to even be mentioned in the same breath as those two guys guys   those guys had to fight for every single thing.   They were not the chosen golden boys attending Mater Dei Not being those golden boys made them play harder   Tougher. That is  not Young’s  makeup. He even admitted such…that being the underdog doesn’t motivate him he better find something that does motivate him  if you really believe, should the Panthers ever be so fortunate again to get there,  he will be the guy in game 17, to get the winning TD to go to the playoffs, good on you.  I don’t       
    • Oh my gawd, I can't believe anyone in this franchise is so stupid to draft this kid over stroud!   There us nothing special about this kid He doesn't belong on the field  He'll never stand up to the punishment of the game.  He has no accuracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He has no pocket awareness He can't make any of the throws with that noodle arm of his He can't see what he's doing out there He gets tackled by a finger It's his fault the oline and receivers were trash last season The kid doesn't even care enough about football to work out!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Y'all will say ANYTHING.