• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Jets Game - Biggest areas of concern

Zod

1 minute ago, Scott12345 said:

Sam did miss that throw to Marshall big time…he beat that corner and was there for the TD

That was his only bad miss not under duress that I can recall.  Granted it was a biggie, but one missed pass all game where he didn't have guys all around him, I'll take it.  Had it not been in the end zone, we wouldn't be talking about it.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

That was his only bad miss not under duress that I can recall.  Granted it was a biggie, but one missed pass all game where he didn't have guys all around him, I'll take it.  Had it not been in the end zone, we wouldn't be talking about it.

I get it….He threw high a couple of others late, but he’s our QB

31 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

overuse of CMC - spread the ball around more

kicking game looked atrocious

This to me goes back to the Cam Newton nonsense. The fear that you're overusing an asset.

McCaffrey is the best RB in the game. Ride him until teams prove they can stop it. We should have done that with Newton, but we wanted to turn him into a pocket passer instead. 

Edited by OldhamA

32 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Sam did miss that throw to Marshall big time…he beat that corner and was there for the TD

28 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah...but also remember that TMJ did have a couple of dropsies, too.

It's a work in progress for both him and Sam. 

Hopefully they get more on the same page as the season goes along.

Sam has to be a bit more accurate, especially in the Red zone where there is a sure TD but it is what it is.

I'll take the win but man....the final score is a bit disappointing.

I joked pre-game that the Jets fans were believing they(the Jets) would hold the Panthers to 20 points.  Didn't think it would actually happen(I'm not counting Santoso's missed freebie). smh.

10 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

We barely beat the jets and mostly due to the same deficiencies we had last year. 

That's concerning, but we'll have to wait until next week to see if there's improvement. 

That long pass to mims was some kinda miscommunication between Djack and Chinn, other than that with Hartsfield down I'd rather have Chinn covering TE's in the middle and Robinson brought up to the roster as FS

• Beer 1