• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen and Brown "close to contributing"

Zod

When Fitterer walked into his office he had 2 major problems to fix: the defense as a whole and the o-line. They saw the defense as a bigger problem because if they couldn't stop the run and get off the field on 3rd downs the offense wasn't going to have many chances to score. It looks like they fixed that and did what they could for the o-line. Who looked better than I thought they would, Sam was sacked once. Part of the equation, of course, was CMC. It's a work in progress and I appreciate any progress they make including the rookies.

• Pie 5

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The Chiefs have a brand new O-line with two rookies playing and they did well. 

Put the rookies in and let them get experience.  They can only do so much on the practice field. 

Just in case I hadn’t posted about it today, one of those rookie starters was available when we drafted a LS. I think I mentioned it before and cried a little bit during the draft about it.

• Beer 2