• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The roof is on FIRE

Mr. Scot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• attempting to build a stereotypical offense for their non-stereotypical QB?  I mean, I’m ready to move on from Bryce so I don’t really care.   But yeah, I’ve been clear since we drafted him the the only way I think Young can work is to to build him a Bryce dink and dunk O with their scheme and talent.  Big picture,  we are going to likely have better interior OL play and slightly better playcalling.   I mean, this is a Mike Williams thread.  What type of O did  Canales run  in Tampa?  The only addition skill talent wise to date is problem wideout the Steelers tried to deal for a year and couldn’t that plays on the outside.  Big picture I don’t dislike what they are doing to fix the O…but it’s still IMO a variation of last year where it’s not going to be catering to an anomaly QB.   I think we drafted an anomaly QB….and still have not come to terms with that.    . 
    • I mean this is exactly what we have been wanting for the past 2-3 years. Another goal scorer and 2c at the trade deadline. We finally do it and it works out! Who wouldve thought? Im ready for the playoffs.
    • Trimmed the fat and added some beef. Strengthened the interior line and also gave Brown a partner in crime.  Could we see a Center and NT with our first two picks?  An advocate of building a team from the inside out can dream.  Barton and Sweat would be the most unsexy top picks ever but... for me, be still my heart. I give us a B-