• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Look at CJ

29 minutes ago, t96 said:

He was on the official injury report with a groin/illness... we figured that was just due to him being involved in trade talks and him practicing right off the bat here confirms that, but he was reported as out for week 3 with a groin injury.

Yes I’m aware of what was listed.

2 hours ago, Clicheking said:

People on Twitter already saying he looks unhappy.....JFG give him a chance

Man, those and the Facebook Panther fans are nauseating! Can't talk stats are real arguments at all. They'll make some nonsensical statement with no interest in hearing that it is way off base. When you shut them up with some stats or actual factual, interview, or material there is never a response.

Just now, Actionman0z said:

The dudes press conference left something to be desired. Hopefully he still wants to play ball. Let’s go CJ. Rooting for you. 

If you’ve ever watched a CJ Henderson interview that’s just who he is. I actually thought it went well. Got a small smirk about not being interested in Baylor and seemed to perk up just a tad bit when talking about his relationship with Cooper

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If you’ve ever watched a CJ Henderson interview that’s just who he is. I actually thought it went well. Got a small smirk about not being interested in Baylor and seemed to perk up just a tad bit when talking about his relationship with Cooper

Good to hear. Never watched one. Appreciate that. 

10 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

The dudes press conference left something to be desired. Hopefully he still wants to play ball. Let’s go CJ. Rooting for you. 

I thought it went well. Not everyone is comfortable in front of the cameras and press, especially coming to a new city and program. Introverted people aren’t disinterested. 

And JFC David Newton 🤦‍♀️

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, jayflip said:

I thought it went well. Not everyone is comfortable in front of the cameras and press, especially coming to a new city and program. Introverted people aren’t disinterested. 

And JFC David Newton 🤦‍♀️

Newton sucks.  But that is what a reporter is suppose to do.  Ask that type question.  He isn't Panther PR. 

• Pie 2