• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some insights on the CJ Henderson trade…

*FreeFua*

I’ve pointed this out in a few other threads but he just didn’t want to be in Florida around his awful “friends” and people around them trying to mooch off of him. He would have been excited to be drafted by any team outside Florida. He will do well here once he is acclimated. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, SBBlue said:

This is great news.  He's quiet an tough.  That works.  Than man speaks with action.

Sounds a bit Gamble-esque.  Quiet guy who goes and does his job each week.  Rhule seems to be great at getting the most out of his guys, so I’m super excited about the potential of this trade.  

If Jaycee is healthy near the end of the year he’s gonna play, especially if we’re still in playoff contention.  Having such a focus on the secondary is a new feeling and I don’t know what to do with my hands 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30882524/jacksonville-jaguars-urban-meyer-defends-hiring-controversial-chris-doyle%3fplatform=amp

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguarscoach Urban Meyer is defending his hiring of Chris Doyle, a former strength coach at the University of Iowa who was accused of making racist remarks, belittling and bullying players

Probably the guy who had Henderson riding a bike in the end zone in front of the team in TC 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

so this loves football is where im curious... I have seen reports he was considering retiring and didnt love football. Also that the coaches had to go to his house and get him. I mean that doesnt mean his mind cant be changed...but there is a reason a team gave up on a top 10 pick after a year.

I promise that won't be the last questionable move the jags will ever do.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Clicheking said:

Glad to hear it....now hopefully all our fans will stop psycho analyzing him

I got some psychoanalysis right here...

I doubt this kid majored in philosophy or English Lit in college.  So let's not judge him on speech patterns, or even coherent thought progressions.

He is an elite athlete, gifted for the position he plays on a team.  He knows that.

So...when he can foresee a career of losing with a snakesbelly team like the Jags (what a great name!), it hardly instills desire, much less confidence.

Now...fast forward to last week, when he gets the word he's now on an unbeaten team, with the #1 Defense in the f-ing WORLD to be a part of!

He may not be able to spell euphoria, but I guarantee he felt it.

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, RJK said:

Probably the guy who had Henderson riding a bike in the end zone in front of the team in TC 

Hadn't heard that story. Started researching it a little bit, seems like it was done as way to embarrass him??

"In another unusual development, the Jaguars had Henderson ride a stationary bike in front of his teammates in the back of the end zone. Usually, when a player rides a stationary bike during practice, they are off to the side and a reasonable distance from the practice action."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jacksonville.com/amp/5536689001

• Beer 1