• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

18 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Let´s see what they say if we win today. Im sure it´ll be: bUt ThE CoWbOyS WeRe  miSSing 5 StarTers too!

Yeap, this.  Panther fans should know going into this, if the Cowboys lose, Panthers will likely not be given their due credit.  It will be some excuse as to why our opponent failed to live up to the media hype.  Just like the last three weeks, but even more so, because it is the Cowboys. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I’d go “and” against Prescott. He gets the ball out too damn fast. Our tackling has to be peak today. 

I agree.  I've liked Dak since college.  Good player and good dude off the field.  But I am willing him to get pummeled today.  We know he's good, but I don't feel our pass rush/defense is getting enough praise nationally.  Time to put them on notice.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Just a reminder that we are playing way better than we all thought for this year. We are ahead of schedule for our rebuild. So if we lose this game it doesn’t mean we suck or are pretenders or whatever dumb poo others say. This is year 2 of a rebuild. That said I hope we wreck this cowboys team and shut their fans the fug up.

Completely agree.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. We don't HAVE to win today for me to come out of it with a positive feeling. A win would obviously be preferable, but competing, having a chance to win, and basically looking like we belong on the field with what looks to be a pretty good NFL team would be an overall positive sign.

Pretty much.

But you know, especially in your role, that a loss or a poor performance is gonna bring the dumbsh-ts out of the woodwork.