• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sorry but this isn't a winning record team.

Snake

4 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Dude we played a really good team, at home, without our best offensive weapon and top defensivive draft pick and we lost by one posession…the world is ending chicken little

And that one possession was an absolute gift courtesy of the NFL and their Dallas Refboys

• Poo 1

I beg to differ. We played a good football team. 

The over reactions here are crazy. We fell in quicksand in the 3rd and couldn’t get out for a quarter. 

If anything we needed this to see what we need to work on and humble everybody a little bit. We will beat Philly, watch and see.

We are a 9 to 10 win team. 

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

And that one possession was an absolute gift courtesy of the NFL and their Dallas Refboys

You mean the one where it was down by forward process and it was actually a fumble?  How about the 5 neutral zone infractions on Dallas that never got called?  Refs handed Dallas that game on a silver player and I’m proud of our boys, especially Sam for fighting back

Edit:  I forgot to mention the horse collar on a sack and three holding calls that were blatantly missed somehow for Dallas

Edited by HPPantherzfan
  • Pie 2