• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The BEST Medicine...

Zod

17 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Mr. Scot, I'd expect more from you. Gotta look at the games those teams have played to know the real story.

The Eagles, I tend to agree but they're no pushover. They have an offense that can score. But their defense is beatable. Should be a 1 TD Panthers win IMO.

The Vikings are definitely not crap. They've had a tough schedule. They lost in OT to an improved Bengals team, and were a stupid missed FG away from beating a very good Cardinals team. They're extremely close to being 3-1. They also have a win against the Seahawks. The Vikings are the toughest game on the upcoming schedule.

Giants are a game I'd be livid if the Panthers lost. Should be a 2-3 score Panthers win.

The Falcons on the road, it's a divisional game and that's always a tossup in my book. Panthers haven't exactly had great luck against Matt Ryan over the years.

Belichick is still around for the Patriots and their defense is talented. Not a gimme game.

If the Panthers finish 3-2 through that stretch I'd be thrilled. Get CMC back for the run with the really tough games.

Its possible, but yes I'd be disappointed.

55 minutes ago, Zod said:

The Carolina Panthers next 5 opponents have a combined record of 5-15

Eagles (1-3)

Vikings (1-3)

Giants (1-3)

Falcons (1-3)

Patriots (1-3)

If we’re a legit 3-1 team and our defense is as good as we thought we should win 4/5 of these games. 

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

I'd be happy finishing 3-2 out of that stretch. I think the Vikings are better than their record and will be a tough game, the Falcons are always tough being a division opponent, and the Patriots still have Belichick and have a tough defense. Panthers will probably drop a couple of these games but they are all winnable. 

We are on the same page on this one. Eagles should be a win though it depends on what Eagles show up. If it was the ones from yesterday that put up a good fight against KC then it might be a hard fought game but one we ultimately win. 

Vikings might be 1-3 but they have played the Bengals, Seahawks, Browns, and Cardinals and have made all of them close games. I definitely think they are better than their record implies. I think it'll be a tough close game but we should be able to come away with the win.

I don't have much to say about the Giants. They did just beat the Saints but I'm expecting us to beat them.

Falcons are obviously a division game. The rivalry tends to make even overall bad teams step it up and make it a tougher game than it would normally be. That being said, I'm expecting a win.

I honestly don't know what to expect from the Patriots. I mean, if not for that missed FG last night they would have very likely beat TB but *shrugs* I still got no clue.

It's possible to go 5-0 through those games but I'd be happy with 4-1 and only fine with a 3-2 during that stretch.

Edited by ichigo1057

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

I'd be happy finishing 3-2 out of that stretch. I think the Vikings are better than their record and will be a tough game, the Falcons are always tough being a division opponent, and the Patriots still have Belichick and have a tough defense. Panthers will probably drop a couple of these games but they are all winnable. 

I will be disappointed if we don’t go 4-1 because the bavk half of our schedule is brutal