• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else got a bad feeling about this Eagles game?

hepcat

I am pretty at peace right now. 

18 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

No, not at all really. Doesn't mean we couldn't lose the game though.

Also, you said the team has "literally accomplished nothing." What the fug does that even mean? They've won 3 games out of 4. What other accomplishments are looking for at this point? Jesus

I think he is talking about beating an actual playoff contender. 

Yes we beat the Saints but I don’t know if I’d call the Saints a playoff team. They are screaming 7-10. 

I think we will have our statement game soon. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Also, you said the team has "literally accomplished nothing." What the fug does that even mean? They've won 3 games out of 4. What other accomplishments are looking for at this point? Jesus

WE SHOULD HAVE WON THE DAMN SUPER BOWL ALREADY THIS YEAR!  JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM!  THEY HAVENT DONE poo EXCEPT WIN 75% OF THEIR GAMES!

GET IT TOGETHER PANTHERS! 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Yeah honestly, there is only 1 team with a better record than us in the entire league.

• Pie 3

Anyone else got a bad feeling about this Eagles game?

No.

(at least not those who have Chicken-Little viewpoints...)

When you start EXPECTING the other shoe to drop, it no longer is fun to be a fan of a team but more of a chore.

What I fully expect is a WIN.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And if Sam Darnold rushes for 5 TDs (or something crazy like that), it would be even better.  😈

But he won't need to do that since the Eagles Secondary leaves way much to be desired.   They have no Diggs out there...

Hell...they have barely anyone out there.   

Sam is going to get opportunties to throw for yet another 300+ yards again....the key is how many scores can he get?

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think they will be able to run on us. 

and I have never forgotten Fletcher Cox almost single handedly beating us after being a last minute activation that was hurt all week. 

I think we win.  I don’t think we will feel great after it.  But that’s also just how football is.