• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hindsight is 20/20

unicar15

If Rhule and Fitterer know that Henderson and Gilmore will be available via trade do they draft Slater instead of Horn? 

Then the question becomes…If you gave up a 3rd for Henderson mid-season would you have been better off giving up a pre-draft 2022 2nd and using 2021 1st on Slater? Seems like the classic conundrum of “which elite player is more valuable…OT or CB?” I think the answer is obvious. 

Hindsight is always 20/20 and I love Horn and think when he comes back healthy he’s going to be a pro-bowl DB. But the thought that we could have had Slater, Henderson, Gilmore is painful right now. 

Yikes. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 6

25 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Would have got Trey Smith in the any round before the Chiefs picked him as he's been a great G thus far and that's not hindsight that was spoken of in the chat day of.

Trey Smith had a medical red flag for blood clots in his lungs.   Many teams would have taken him completely off of their draft boards.  

"The (history of blood clots) is a much bigger issue than anything on tape for me." -- Personnel executive for NFC team" 

from his page for the NFL draft combine.  

• Pie 1