• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

They act like DJ and Marshall shouldn't even have tried to catch the ball.

Both were good passes catch the ball.

Also they were more toward the hash rather than the middle of the field which is just highlighting the defense sitting on our routes more. If it was leading them right into the middle of the field into the MLB that's one thing. Not sure if they posted the one Brady was talking about but usually that's middle of the field poo not hash throws.

Got more problems than drops and passes if your passes there are "setting your WRs up for the Hospital" Means the fugin S's know.

Are we going to ask PJ to be the offensive coordinator? This offense has sucked under  Teddy, now Darnold, and will also suck under PJ. Until the guy calling the plays changes or we get and upgrade at 4/5 offense line positions we are going to continue to see more of the same regardless of who’s under center.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes but the Deep shot to DJ hit his hand when it mattered most.

Then deep bomb to Ian on the money

Then deep to DJ on the money

I mean we have to be objective here.

You are talking about one game...im talking about all 6. If he hits those other deep shots we win more games, score more points and the offense looks better. But whatever...

55 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, you can’t defend yourself.  That’s why it’s called setting him up to be murdered.  

maybe you hang a WR out to dry with the game on the line.  Not the opening drive. 

But maybe Tom Brady is an idiot and doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He calls it trash QB play for whatever that is worth. 

Tell that to Gronk… it comes with the territory. 

11 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

You are talking about one game...im talking about all 6. If he hits those other deep shots we win more games, score more points and the offense looks better. But whatever...

I don't have access to the all 22 from the endzone.

If someone has it and cam chart it bringing all factors into consideration. 

Pressure, where is the safety. Where is the boundaries. Did we drop it.

I would Hazzard to guess that a lot of those throws were rushed.

He does have a deep TD to Robby

I listened to the Vikings stream today and they said...

..."have you ever seen a squad drop more balls than these Panthers receivers"...?

Lot to no expectations for Sam but from what I heard (listened to game) his ball-catchers dropped at least 10...

#ClickBaitThreadTitle

Edited by SizzleBuzz

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

..."have you ever seen a squad drop more balls than these Panthers receivers"...?

Lot to no expectations for Sam but from what I heard (listened to game) his ball-catchers dropped at least 10...

#ClickBaitThreadTitle

Maybe you should break it down for us why the Appaloosa Model has been producing such shitty ass results in the NFL thusfar because this "Appaloosa" looks more like a three legged blind donkey.

3 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

#ClickBaitThreadTitle

There's a funny Balls Joke in there somewhere, too.  🙃